Pastor Chucks & Toyin Ugoihe run various Marriage Enrichment Courses.
Generally in marriage, couples face many challenges. A thorough understanding of how they can work together to solve problems and build together is critical to make any relationship work.
All pain is the fruit of ignorance. For a marriage to flourish we must be willing to learn and open ourselves to information that will enhance the relationship.
A great marriage requires consistent and regular inputs from both parties and a willingness to grow and invest (time and resources) into the relationship.
Pastor Chucks & Toyin have been married for 17 years and been involved in counselling couples, building and rebuilding marriages over the years. Their many years of experience in building their own marriage and in third party marriage interventions and rebuilding of distressed relationships has equipped them with vital wisdom that they have put together in the various courses and seminars they offer.
The unique quality they bring is the prayer element and the dependence on the Holy Spirit in administering the courses and seminars. They receive unique and prophetic insights into the situations in each couples lives by the leading of the Holy Spirit. The whole course or seminar duration is covered in prayers.
There would be significant changes for the better in the relationships that go through the various courses or seminars, that’s our commitment.
- Setting the Foundations Straight
- Building and Re-Building Trust
- Managing Temperament and Personality Differences
- Mastering Communication
- Aligning vision and Expectations
- Resolving Conflicts
- What’s Money Got To Do With It
- The “Rooms” Of The House
- Sex Matters
(Extra: a scheduled private counselling session per couple )
Details of Next Event
- Duration: 5 sessions
- Dates: Tuesdays – Sept 12th, 19th, 26th, Oct 3rd & Oct 10th
- Setting The Foundations Straight – Foundations are everything to ensuring that a building/ a home /a marriage will last. Here we would be exploring and seeking to establish proper foundations for each relationship. Putting spot lights on gaps with the specific aim of filling up those gaps
- Managing The “Rooms” of The house – The various “rooms” of a house represent different aspects of a marriage life and relationship. We would be exploring what they are and how they interact and affect the overall health of the relationship. The bedroom – sexual intimacy in the marriage, Sitting Room/Lounge – Couple’s Friendship and Companionship, Kitchen – Food And Domestic Affairs, Children’s Room – Children Issues, Boardroom – Finance and Career, Guestroom – Family Relations & Friends, Play Room – Recreation And Entertainment and more!
- Building and Re- building Trust – The issues of trust are very vital in a relationship and where trust may have been broken there is need to rebuild it. A marriage fails or is built by the level of trust that exist therein
- 10 Foundation Pillars Of A Successful Marriage – Like every great building, there are pillars that hold and give structure and shape to the edifice. So it is with marriage. We shall investigate and unpack what those pillars are, how to install and maintain them.
- Aligning Vision And Expectations – So often couples don’t know how to align their vision & expectations and this bring a lot of conflicts and heartaches. We would be exploring ways of aligning your individual vision and expectations vis-à-vis your partner’s vision and expectations.
- Cost: R2,500 per couple
- Time: 6.30pm – 9pm
- Venue: IDELIGHT PLACE, The Ridge Shopping Complex. CNR Paul Kruger & Mozart Street.
Banking Details for payment:
idelight (Pty) Ltd
FNB Randridge Mall, Randpark Ridge, Randburg
Cheque Acct No: 62566689223
Branch Code: 250655
Use for Reference: MEC+Surname+Name
Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org